Bay Rum Splash Aftershave
Infused with traditional Bay Rum spices like cloves, west indies bay leaf, and allspice. With a whole West Indies Bay Leaf left to steep, this will mature and develop over time. Combined with essential oils of sweet & bitter orange and allspice. This is what your grandfather knew as bay rum. A complex and unique scent that used to permeate every barbershop of yesteryear. This is not the oft imitated and commercially produced fragrance. If you're a fan of Bay Rum you should experience it as it was meant to be, not how it has been standardized for mass market. Included in each bottle is a sliver of the bay leaf, allowing the oil to deepen and mature with some shelf aging. Sure to please the Bay Rum aficionado and lovers of all things timeless.
- Old Fashioned. Simple. Convenient. In a UV resistant 100ml amber glass bottle, twist top that can pop in a travel bag or attractively display on your shelf.
- Nothing Strange No Mineral Oil, Silicones, Parabens, Artificial Colorants or Odd Chemicals Ever
- Soothing Aloe & Witch Hazel keeps your skin clean and refreshed
- Astringent - Alcohol acts as a toner, tightening your pores after they've been opened with the hot water. It also helps by destroying any nasties your newly shaven face may be exposed to.
- Classic Scents you already know and love, made by hand one tin at a time in my shop by me. I'm happy to bring you this gift of yesteryear in a format for today.
- Built in Styptic - Fast Acting Alum (Aluminum Potassium Sulfate) will stop nicks in their tracks
- Curiously Strong - After your ritual of relaxing is done a reminder of the better part of the day stays with you in this cologne strength scent